From birth to death, we use sounds to express our needs and our emotions; but there are additional layers of information hidden within our words. It is unfortunate that we possess only limited conscious awareness of this information.
Using sound to create an intrinsic restorative approach is a primeval tool brought forward into the modern era through the Institute of BioAcoustic Biology as a means to understand the basic biology and psychology of ourselves and others.
The ancient concept of using sound as a healing modality has been combined with modern computer technology to advance the premise that the body, through voice, can identify and prescribe for itself using the algorithms of self-expressed frequencies patterns to accurately quantify, organize, and extrapolate biometric information.
BioAcoustic Vocal Profiling software uses the frequencies of the voice to create a matrix of biometric information, from fundamental DNA, to the hidden intentions of those who claim to speak for us.
Known as BioAcoustic Vocal Profiling, the idea of analyzing the frequencies and the modulation of a human voice to determine emotional, biochemical and structural status of a person can be used by medical facilities and schools; for military applications; in police work for verification purposes; in research studies for issues thought to be incurable, to determine wellness patterns; to relieve the stress of pain; to determine exposure to toxins and pathogens. From working with the firefighter’s union and engineers at ground zero, to assisting physicians in determining the potential cause of health related mysteries, this novel work is Star Trek medicine in the making.
Vocal Profiling is a major innovation that allows a look at health and wellness through individual biofrequency vocal assessment.
Through Public classes many softwares are being distributed to help combat some of the present day health needs: PreVac (pre-vaccination risk factors), Nutritional Consultant, Muscle Management, Allergy Identification, PTSD Prevention, Parkinson’s Recovery, Countervailing the flu seasons and Radiation Exposure, in the hopes of setting up a BioAcoustic Center in every community.
No one argues that our present health care system is in crisis and that people are seeking alternatives. The intention behind the creation of these public softwares is to create unity in health care by creating a system of SELF HEALTH for THE PEOPLE, by THE PEOPLE.
In the near future biofrequencies, as an indicator of health, will become as common as taking your temperature or blood pressure when you visit your health care provider. AT&T, several universities and Pfizer Pharmaceuticals are working with these principles.
Imagine a future in which the individual frequency based biomarkers contained within the voice can be used to keep us and our world, healthy and emotionally balanced.
The goal of BioAcoustic Biology is to create a new paradigm of health while leaving the present broken system behind. As a famous philosopher one said: “In order to change something, don’t struggle to change the existing model. Create a new model and make the old one obsolete.” …Buckminister Fuller
This leading-edge research shows the voice as a holographic representation of the body. Listed below are a few BioAcoustic Protocols that promise to change the face of healing – esoteric as well as conventional:
- Persons with similar diseases, toxins, traumas, syndromes…have similar, if not identical, vocal anomalies.
- Just as our brain is hardwired for math, so is our biology. The body and its system of unique biochemistry can be mapped using a mathematical matrix (Mathways*) of health and wellness
- The brain speaks a language of mathematical patterns that can be used to entrain the brain
- Voice spectral analysis examines the structure of the voice – Vocal Profiling interprets the frequencies and patterns associated with individual vocal acoustics
- Anomalous vocal acoustics can provide diagnostic information equal to the diagnostic ability of oto-acoustic emissions – the ear and voice can both provide a dynamic window into body mechanics, personality and biochemistry
- Just as there is an organized system of biochemistry; there is an organized system of sounds with individual biology, called Sonistry
- The voice is a dynamic picture of the body through the interactions of the recurrent laryngeal nerve, the Vagus nerve and the brain
- Vocal profiling allows the detection of invading infectious agents in their genomic state before they become pathogenic
- Researchers and Clinicians who use color and sound in combination to entrain the brain to influence health
- Time domain vocal graphs (one note per phoneme) produces a type of information that can be very useful for personality profiling, group dynamics, match-making and other situations where personal actions and reactions would play a part
- Frequency domain vocal graphs (translating vocal data to numeric data) produces a type of information that can be used to specifically identify the status of biochemicals, muscles, genomes, pathogenic exposure, nutrients, toxicities...
- Each Sound has an equal and opposite sound, a reciprocal, that can provide information and domain over the originating sound
- Just like herbs, that produce octaves of sound, healing frequencies are generally combinations that can be equated to established musical scales and harmonics
- Both frequencies and patterns of the voice contain significant, but different types of information
- Each person, place, thing and emotion has a “Frequency Equivalent”*. For humans this is known as a Signature Sound which actually consists of several octaves of sound. Anomalous Frequency Equivalents of a signature sound can be used to predict, sometimes 30 days in advance, what stress will occur.